[nagdu] 2 things in one

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:18:31 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,
As far as wearing the booties goes, or anything that a dog is
uncomfortable wearing or reluctant to wear, I would suggest that you
do not dish out the corrections. Instead, try to create a positive
experience for the dog so that she associates good things with the
boots.
Next, some dogs tolerate the boots and others don't. Personally, I
hate the boots that the schools, or my school anyway, gives out. If
the dog hates them too, I would advise using Musher's secret. Keep the
booties on you just in case, but use the wax to avoid dealing with a
stubborn or hesitant dog.

Raven