[nagdu] 2 things in one

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:34:28 UTC 2013

A lot of dogs simply don't like the boots. It's the same with raincoats or any of that equipment. It is extra paraphernalia and there are usually other ways around it. I plan to try the wax. Mendle doesnot love the boots either, and sometimes in deep snow, they will come off. I've lost one on more than one occasion.

Kristeen & Mendle
prefer the wax