[nagdu] Very off-topic but I don't know where to go for braille help

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 8 18:41:43 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:08 AM
To: the National Association of Guide Dog Users NAGDU Mailing List
Subject: [nagdu] Very off-topic but I don't know where to go for braille
help

Hello everybody,

I apologize for this email being so completely off topic but I need some
help.
I am a veteran and lost my site back in 2010. During rehab I learned grade
one braille but have not used it very much. I want to change that. I want to
actually learn it and learn it well.
The NFB  seems to be the largest supporters of braille use so I figured this
list would be a good way to connect some dots.

I was wondering if some of you could provide me with some resources to get
me started on this journey.
I know this is very off topic and I apologize. Please email me off list if
anyone has any information that can help.

Thank you very much!

Mike Malarsie
www.malarsie.com