[nagdu] Very off-topic but I don't know where to go for braille help

Mike blinkin4342 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 18:07:50 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I apologize for this email being so completely off topic but I need some help.
I am a veteran and lost my site back in 2010. During rehab I learned grade one braille but have not used it very much. I want to change that. I want to actually learn it and learn it well.
The NFB  seems to be the largest supporters of braille use so I figured this list would be a good way to connect some dots.

I was wondering if some of you could provide me with some resources to get me started on this journey.
I know this is very off topic and I apologize. Please email me off list if anyone has any information that can help.

Thank you very much!

Mike Malarsie
www.malarsie.com