[nagdu] dog problems

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Sun Dec 8 21:15:53 UTC 2013

Just a quick addition to this most excellent post:  I have been successful
training all five dogs to come off leash which I think is no big deal.
However, With My dog Payton, if I even said her name, that was eventually
enough to have her come and sit in the expected position; no "come" command
was actually necessary.

I also learned that, when she either was out of her hearing range, or a
little sluggish about responding, I do the British steam train whistle
through my cupped hands; I don't understand why, but that one has never
failed.  For some reason, she actually seemed to like that sound.  Maybe her
puppy raisers did that, I don't know.

Doug: The answer is blowin' in the wind!