[nagdu] Wistling was ...

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 01:24:42 UTC 2013

Well, Holly always perks up when i whistle. She bumps and rolls into me.
Replying the other subjedfct on boots, Holly won't wear them. She'll pull
them off and play with them. I do have a reflective fleese lined jacket i
put on her when its really cold or snowy. She doesn't particularly like it
but it does keep her warm!