[nagdu] Escalators

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 17:50:01 UTC 2013

This I know! Not picking or anything! I just am one of those folks who
enjoys travelling and learning new things Holly and I can do! At our
Hospital for example, folks can take the stairs, the elevqator or the
escalator. I take whiche4ver is the quickest at the time with no fear! My
wife does use a wheelchair and has to do things differently. Also, my
daughter is deaf and she has friends who come over and have hearing dogs.
They do things differently as well.