[nagdu] Bandanas and winter coats

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Dec 9 19:53:23 UTC 2013

I am with you shannon.

my girl gets enough attention.
Also, lots of the apparel is expenssive.
People dress up pet dogs because it is cute.
I would not think that would to be a good thing for a guide or a service
dog.The, what if your dog is very body sensetive?
I know my girl would probably have a fitt or feel like she did something
wrong.
If I put stuff on her like a coat, or boots.
She would do it because she loves me and wants to please me.
But would not like it at all.
she is also body sensitive.
just some things  to think about.
Best,
Melissa Green and Pj
I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.