[nagdu] dog day stories

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 03:49:20 UTC 2013

Well up here I've heard of at least 10 different breeds. Labs, Goldens,
Poodles And there mixes, boxers, shepherds vesulas and dobermans. They all
seem to work pretty well. I also believe that not everyone can handle
certain breeds. For example, my dog Holly is quite laid back. She is great
for long walks or sometimes short runs but not so good with hurrying about.
Fits me great because I feel the same way! If you like to move faster or or
want a breed that looks a little more intimidating, the labradoodle is not
for you!