[nagdu] Clothier on Bookshare

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 19 12:31:22 UTC 2013

I found this book by Suzanne Clothier on Bookshare:

Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs
by Suzanne Clothier

Akin to Monty Roberts's The Man Who Listens to Horses and going light-years
beyond The Hidden Life of Dogs, this extraordinary book takes a radical new
direction in understanding our life with canines and offers us astonishing
new lessons about our pets. From changing the misbehaviors and habits that
upset us, to seeing the world from their unique and natural perspective, to
finding a deep connection with another being, BONES WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY
will help you receive an incomparable gift: a profound, lifelong
relationship with the dog you love.