[nagdu] Donations pour in for New York City blind man saved by guide dog after subway fall

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:29:09 UTC 2013

my understanding is, his income isn't such that he can keep Orlando and his
new guide which he will be getting soon; any of you on a fixed income know
how close the budget can be sometimes, and obviously, after what happened,
he (Mr. Williams) is even more anxious to keep him as a beloved pet when he
is paired with a new guide, and that is what I got from the "Morning Show" I
think it is called this morning.