[nagdu] 2 things in one

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:56:19 UTC 2013

Jada had that same issue with the boots. I’ve never head of this wax? can someone give me more information on it?

Bad thing about boots I found this past weekend!
My Jada can’t gent traction and slid, pulling a muscle in her knee.
Very painful and my friend had to carry her out of Church after she had done it.
So I am reluctant to put boots on her again in snowy or icy weather.
When I asked Leader for boots, I got these things which looked like (and I am not kidding) Balloons! I was like “what the heck?”
When I first put them on her, it took me laying on top of her and wrestling them on. then when she stood up, she would prance and try to kick them off.
This response has gotten better as we worked in different kinds of boots.

As for your other question.
The three questions I would ask my dog are
1: do you love me, or do you just tolerate me because I’m your mom. (I swear, my dog has suck attitude! she has figured out how to flick her ears like she is shrugging at me.)
2: Do you like your harness? do you want to work? (most of the time she is a tail wagging frenzy when I have her harness, but sometimes she is just so sad!)
and
3: what do you want me to do differently so you can work easier?
And one thing I would really want to tell my pretty princess puppy is that I am really sorry that I corrected her when she is laying down and I am walking. She is so afraid she is going to be stepped on that she jumps up when you come in the room.

Another issue I am having with my princess is that when I put her in a stay (sit or down, doesn’t really matter which) and I leave the room where she can’t see me, she will get up and try to follow me.
I am tacking this to abandonment issues. She is afraid I won’t come back to her.
She doesn’t whine if she is in her cage and I leave the room, but when I open that door, oh my gosh it’s like she’s a bullet!
Any suggestions on this behavior?

Abby and the currently sleepy Jada.