[nagdu] Man and dog fell onto tracks

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 18:39:53 UTC 2013

Hi from Howard and Rhett happy Holidays. I would like to say that GEB gives all working guide dogs free medical care at the school in York Town and only thing you need is get the guide dog to school.

Also the AMC medical center in New York city will provide free medical care to any guide dog team that lives in New York state. Medical care is not problem for this person to keep his guide dog.