[nagdu] FYI FW: Michigan regs on animal imports

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 28 11:07:49 UTC 2013

Michael,
	I would like to get more information about this from a reliable,
authoritative resource. Though the writer of the message says it is not
hearsay, that is exactly what it is. Even if I were to speak to the person
with whom he spoke, it would still be hearsay, although likely reliable
hearsay. Is there a bill we can see? I believe such regulations would not be
congruent with the ADA or the ACAA and, as such, violate the principle of
supremacy.

Marion