[nagdu] Purchasing a Toileting Harness

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:15:11 UTC 2013

The way the toileting harness fits a male dog, it can't catch the pee. I've heard that you can turn the belt at an angle some way and that it can then catch both, but I don't understand that. I just use it for the poop.

I also use plastic grocery bags when we have them, but there are a couple of drawbacks. One is that a lot of them end up with small holes in them and I don't always know  it. The other is that they don't always fit the dog or the toileting harness as well as is good, especially if the dog has to wear them when walking.

Kristeen & Mendle