[nagdu] Doggie breath

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 1 01:16:48 UTC 2013

I find when my dog plays with his toys it tens to work cleaning the
teeth, where I find his breath is ok to me.
Every morning we get our rubber toy the octapus roll on our back and
growl at it.
We do this each morning then threw out the day.
He also from time to time will grab a bone.
Most of the time it is the rubber toy.