[nagdu] Australia: Guide dog dead after being left in hot car

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:11:42 UTC 2013

Well, I would just say that this upsets me a lot. A police officer who was in charge of a K9 Unit last summer did the same thing; he was suspended. I just don't see how people can make that kind of mistakes. I know people get stressed and so on, but accidentally leaving a dog or a child in a car like that? I just get angry about that.

CL