[nagdu] [nagdu help

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Feb 8 02:06:10 UTC 2013

Becky,
It is really up to you.  A lot depends on how loud it will be, but many
times our guides have been introduced to this type of environment with the
noise, people/crowds, smells etc.  I have taken my guides to many concerts
over the years, and on the same hand, also refrained bringing them to some
knowing what the noise potential was.  This past June, about 1.5 months
after I was matched with my 4th guide, I attended a rock concert with
Foreigner and Steve Miller, and decided against bringing him...I am glad I
did as it was incredibly loud, and I can't imagine how he would have done
trying to deal with the massive crowds. Whatever you decide, enjoy the
concert:)

Steve & Bennett