[nagdu] [nagdu help

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 03:41:04 UTC 2013

I have taken Holly to several Powwows.  At first, we would sit out wherw we
could retreat if it got too loud.  Last one we went to, I had to go near the
drum and she only backed up when one of the dancers got too close.  At
Gallaudet, during graduation, they have a drum group who marches in the
street and then comes into the auditorium.  Holly did get nervous during
that!  I had to take her outside until the noise went down.  It lasted for
an hour and a half though.  I think she could stand it for about half an
hour and then, enough!