[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 13:50:01 UTC 2013

Exactly.  I think it should be called intelligent obedience because the
dog has to intelligently choose  which behavior takes precedence in a
particular situation.  They are being obedient, just at a much higher
level than the traditional rote obedience exercises like sit and down.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the word disobedience is a descriptive
disservice to what a guide dog actually does.

Julie