[nagdu] studying abroad in France this summer

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:48:22 UTC 2013

Hello fellow NAGDU folks. :-) Hope all humans and dogs are well.
I am planning to study abroad for a month this summer, in France, specifically Paris. I will be taking Stockard with me. I am writing the list because I am wondering what information NAGDU would have on traveling/working a guide dog in France. Also, I would like to know if any of you have traveled to Paris before, or if any of you know any guide dog users who live in Paris. Any help I could get would be much appreciated. I also know that I need to get a European Union pet pass port, does NAGDU have any info on getting this? I have some information already, but I want to make sure that I have all the info I need.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Laurel and Stockard

Sent from my iPad