[nagdu] posts and petting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 9 16:51:31 UTC 2013

I understand what you are saying, where how do you keep your dog on
track of traveling when he wishes to be petted.
When you know that he can be top dog.
I would have to call the school.
My dog shut down, wasn't going to work at all.
yesterday in the mall he did beautiful.
When he stopped and started sniffing, I said no sniffing keep walking.
he was so focused on getting threw a crowd that he really did do quite well.
I know this can be done, where I felt safe with his choices on how we
had to get around displays and such.