[nagdu] posts and petting

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Feb 9 21:18:34 UTC 2013

I do give Holly's name out. I also tell folks that if they call her she will
get corrected for paying attention.  Most understand but, of course, not
all.  I explain her harness as her working uniform and when she has it on,
she is working for me!  Sometimes while waiting for a cab at church or
something, I take her harness off and let the kids pet her.