[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to take pictures of your dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:36:11 UTC 2013

Yes I am also with Lion International and the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce and other Travel Agent Organizations.
But I do not let anyone come up to me and take a picture of me or Maxx.
These are different situations.
Have a great day to all. Bright and sunny after the Blizzard. Um isn't Nemo a fish and Captain Nemo for 20,000 leagues under the sea, I just don't know where they get the names of these storms from.
Lol.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.