[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to take pictures of your dog

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 02:02:28 UTC 2013

I have no problem with my dog getting her picture taken as long as no one
talks to her and I am not in the picture without knowing. I may be having a
fat day or not have my makeup on or something. My dog is not as vain. What
does piss me off, in a side note, is the designation between sighted and
totals. This always seems to come from the 'total' as they like to call
themselves as seems to be a type of prejudice in that they feel they are
more disabled or more blind than others. Sorry to vent on this, but it
really pisses me off and I know I am not the only one who feels this way
though many people will not say so. I would appreciate the terms going
away. Thanks for the opportunity to get my word out. Eve

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM, cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com