[nagdu] petting and interaction.

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 02:36:57 UTC 2013

Yes, you can leave the dog alone.  I don't leave Holly alone much.  And,
rarely is she truly alone anyway.  Usually, My wife or one of my kids is
here.  Even when they are not and we have unfriendly dog weather, I'l
occassionally leave her for an hour or two.  Never overnight or anything
like that though!  Even then, she has our little pet to hang out with and
they do very well together.  Also, in my case, I trust my family members not
to feed her table scraps and the like.  Lastly, I do let her interact with
the family when off harness.  I feel this is her house and family so she
doesn't get treated much differently.  Only when the harness is on do the
rules for the family change, and, she knows it!! And, works well!