[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to takepictures of your dog

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 23:05:23 UTC 2013

I see this as we react to homophobia and ableism - attitudes we get from
being saturated in straight and non disabled society.  We are MADE to feel
"broken" yet we certainly are not!  Society hates diversity and doesn't want
to realize that there are many ways of being and doing things and it is all
just as good.

Lyn and Landon

"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown