[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to take pictures of your dog

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:29:28 UTC 2013

Kody, You make a valid point. I said I did not mind having my dog's picture
taken, it does not matter to me. But if her picture is wanted because she
is a tool for me, a blind person, then yeah, I would likely object. Had not
thought of it in this manner. Thanks. I would not have, by the way, if the
thread was not allowed to get here and I do not ask permission to speak.
Sorry. Eve