[nagdu] nfb quiz

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 14 19:52:47 UTC 2013

I thought I heard somewhere that, as the American population ages, there are
more blind people, and that nowadays more of them see a guide dog as a good
way to retain at least some of the independence they're used to.  Thus,
there are more older people getting a guide dog for the first time than
there used to be.
Tracy