[nagdu] Leader and Lions was people taking pictures

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 15:44:59 UTC 2013

I had a similar experience with the Lions in Virginia.  Although then, I
didn't have a dog.  Instead, the focus was on the blindness.  I was involved
in a summer of marine science and was invited to a Lions group.  I know that
the Lions are interested in helping folks but the blindness thing way
upstaged the fact that I really was getting involved in science not just as
a curiosity but also hopefully for a living.  They also had a small raffle
and as the only blind person there, I won!  Seemed sort of suspicious!