[nagdu] Leader and Lions was people taking pictures

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 01:15:06 UTC 2013

Who, Me!!  I just went to church, and basically asked about everything!  I
just show up with Holly, if they grumble, I grumble back.  Interestingly
enough, I was most worried at our first NFB chapter meeting.  I and another
guy came who used dogs.  I braught mine thinking the worst they could do is
kick me out.  The other guy didn't bring his because he said that he didn't
know what the meeting was!  I stayed and he left.  Hoolly and I are
generally considered an asset to the organizations I belong to so I am
really glad I don't have to challenge folks often.  The only thing I have to
continually educate folks about is that dogs only stop or go around
obsticles. NOT!!  Take us everywhere we want to go!