[nagdu] guide dogs in seminary

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:19:51 UTC 2013

If your dog is welcome in your temple, I wouldn't worry about it. I never ask unless it is a situation where I know that it might be a problem. For instance, Mosques are not places where dogs can go. Churches and religious organizations can refuse entrance unless it is an event that is a public event, and if that event is not church-related. That's how I understand it anyway.

Cindy Lou