[nagdu] Relieving dogs at Washington Seminar and other areas

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 03:50:24 UTC 2013

either way Cheryl.  I for one don't have a place around that is safe to take
him to go in the street so he uses grass.  He grew up in a place where there
was no street near by so he went on grass, so when I was in training there
was not much point in making him go on the street.  When I was in Brooklyn
last summer it was a bit of a problem but it worked out just fine.  None of
my dogs have gone on the street.  There really are times when it just isn't
possible.