[nagdu] Guide dogs and community events like parades

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Feb 16 05:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Being a Lion myself every year my Lions club participates in the Anual
Balloon-A-Fair street festival. This includes a grand parade. My previous
guides and my current guide Gipp we both always walk in the grand parade.
Both my previous guide and now Gipp have done great walking in the parade.
The crowd of people watching the parade love seeing a working guide dog
walking in the parade. I love it and it's a lot of fun. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper