[nagdu] clicker training

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 13:31:12 UTC 2013

I think it's awesome that the guide dog programs are realizing that
clicker training is a useful tool and teaching the concepts to their
students.  NLS has a few books by Karen Pryor.  I don't know if they are
available digitally though.  I read them ages ago on cassette.  There's
loads of info on the internet and Audible has some good books too.

Julie