[nagdu] food retraining

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 19:43:07 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Looks as if my husband Dale and I will need to step back and do some food retraining with Mr. Odie, our labrawolf.
He's back to his old habbit of eating too fast again and he threw up some food this morning.
So, we'll have to feed him smaller amounts and also remove the bowl from his elevation stand to be sure he's chewing and swallowing his food slowly.
He's definitely a stubron labrador that's hard headed and always thinks his food is going to run away from him.
Odie has always been like this off and on from the beginning when I got him as a guide dog.
I'm sure if he was allowed to, he'd continuously eat until he's content.
Dale or I don't allow that one bit.
Right now, I have him on tie down to the kitchen table so if he spits up again, it will be easier to clean up after him on a tiled floor versus the carpet in the bedroom or living room.
Each carpet just got shampooed recently not too long ago, so we're trying to make an effort to keep them stain-free.
Regardless, Dale I still love Odie as a member of the family and he's the best gift I got from the father upstairs in the skies.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf