[nagdu] question for owner trainers

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 23 17:26:48 UTC 2013

here is what you do my friend.
Call Bruce or your counsler asking them to get signs that the deaf use.
One says
"please help me across the street.
A friend of mine gets his dogs from guiding eyes, they teach the dog to
go in front of the person crossing over so you can't take a step if you
are in danger. They will lie flat on the ground.
When you understand it is a curb they get up and start on their way.
Harold would walk with you then help you and your dog across the street
so you can go down the block again.
Just some ways I have learned how this is done.