[nagdu] Event

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 24 12:46:53 UTC 2013

Hi Dar,
Is your dog taught the find command.? If he is pat the stall in the bathroom next time some one shows you where it is and the dog will know how to find it. It hard for the dog the first time. Were everyone in your group who went out to eat blind?
As you know there are about 40 of us who go out to dinner every 2 months. Last month only  21 of us showed for Chinese food. Its always fun getting together and we pick different restaurants in different towns. Sometimes I have Braille menu's made for certain restaurants. Right now we are deciding where to go in March. One of my friends mentioned Olive Garden (I have eaten there before). I mentioned the diner the next town over from where I live since they have a private room and love guide dogs.
Marilyn and Anna