[nagdu] event and update on me

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:49:32 UTC 2013

I love when that happens, has been happening  more since the vision has
quickly disappeared.

Oh yeah guess I dim'y tell  the list, reason for my loss was because the
gluacoma  demaged the optic nerve since I didn't have my gluacoma drops
for a year due to being jobless and no  money but for bills from just
living off disability.

So on Feb 5th had gluacoma surgewry and had a drain put in, so lessened
the pressure  though the demanged is done and Doctor guess I have  about
95% vision loss, about 5% remain so really only  some side vision on the
left side of my left eye.ing.

I don't remmber if I told the list I had the right eye removed do to
Gluacoma issues (to much pressure)  . So have a lovely  plastic one in
the socket now/

Looks so much better then the real one that was  all cloudy and small
from disuse, and dead more or less.

So yeah my self -confidence id alot better and don't feel like sighted
people notice the cloudy blind right eye.

have remet a few teachers from my school days and they notice  after I
mention it to them and say it looks a lot better.

well that's it