[nagdu] Event

Bertha Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 16:15:46 UTC 2013

Dar, you are absolutely right, he will figure it out.
I am dealing with much the same issues at my place of work. Not at The
School for the blind but around campus. All of a sudden everyone thinks they
are an expert on how to Handle dogs. Mind you their new found expertise came
about when I showed up with my girl last school year, Frown.
It seems to be getting worse.
I agree it is aggravating, but all you can do is politely at first speak up,
if it persists, not so politely let people know you and your Boy are just
fine.
Don't get discouraged, it will all work out.
It is amazing how our dogs become atuned to us and everything will click.

B A Guerrero and Seeing Eye Dog Godiva
guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net