[nagdu] people who persist in petting

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:10:04 UTC 2013

Thanks guys.

No.  I didn't even respond to the person in the street.  I ignored him
told Brie "Let's go" and she walked away from him.  She wasn't
actually distracted, but he was right there in her way.  Not cool.

Thanks Natasha.  I'll try more of that.  I've tried telling them once
and then ignoring the petters in hopes that they will go away.  That
does not work.  :)

For the most part it happens when I am having a conversation with
another person(like today) or waiting for something and not moving.
But Brie is still working, whether or not we are moving because I
could always make the decision to move, if I need or want to.