[nagdu] people who persist in petting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Feb 27 01:20:42 UTC 2013

Hi there,
My baby loves kids.
I was over at the Y today.
Had to use the community restroom.
A mother and her kids were there.
After I got done, asking him to find the door., he went rite over to the kids.
It says to me that I know he grew up with boys and children.
He was good though when I asked him to go rite, and outside.
The mother was quite kind.
the children didn't even pet the dog anything like that.
the one little girl wanted to know why I wore a white shirt with my slacks.
Cracked us all up.
My boy is doing well at the Y.
We shall see what happens when I go swimming.