[nagdu] people who persist in petting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Feb 27 02:04:19 UTC 2013

Check this out smile.
This morning my dog shook his ears.
One of the ears flopped on top of his head.
A lady I knew came to me saying I will fix your dogs ear it is flopped
on top of his head.
She fixes ear, then starts petting.
Telling me she isn't petting dog.
A guy said
She told me it ruins dog if he gets petted.
I said yes it does.
i was still told she wasn't petting the dog.
Giggle.
he was in rest mode so that helped.
We were waiting for a cab.