[nagdu] Please read Re: people who persist in petting

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:18:59 UTC 2013

> Lyn, Your previous message went to the whole NAGDU list. I will chalk it up to being a mistake. If it wasn't, your message was not approriate for the NAGDU list.

This is in fact going to the list as a whole. We have a few minors on the list, there is to be no cursing. And furthermore, it doesn't matter if your green, orange, or poke a dotted, Discussing LGBTQ issues on this list is not the place or appropriate. TThis is a list for guide dog users, to discuss all things guide dog related.

To all, lets please be more careful to whom your sending messages, before you send them.

thank you,

Marsha Drenth, NAGDU list Moderator