[nagdu] Please read Re: people who persist in petting

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 22:16:26 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha and all,
Oh yes, it WAS definately a mistake as I thought it was off list.  I would
NEVER post a messege like this to any list.  I want to apologise for my post
that I thought was off line.  The person said it was off line so I responded
as such and did not realise you all had to read it. I would never have
knowingly posted such a messege on this list or any other one.  Yeah, it was
sure off topic and inappropriate.  Sorry about that to anyone offended.

It will not happen again.

Lyn - who is very embarrassed with a red face!
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown