[nagdu] people who persist in petting

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:50:25 UTC 2013

Yeah I'm only 25 in my first openly gay relationship, my boyfriend is
turning 20 in march, guess I like the younger guys.

both my parents know, though my mom always forgets mainly because shee's
Filipino  and Catholic. So Filipino  don't really  understand being gay,
hell my sister thinks someone can't not be Bisexual its either gay or
straight.

jonathan my boyfriend, I'm his first gay relationship also,  he always
thought himself to be bi-curious, though when your  profile is full of
m/m and guys giving guys BJs and thoughts of gay sex turn you on  you
must be gay, or heavily  into men.

We talked for 5 months, and he finally claimed me as his one night when
my best girl-friend's boyfriend was being odd and thrusting himself at me.

told Jonathan, ooh was he pissed, and said, He shouldn't be doing that
to you,  your mine and only I can do that.

made me smile, I think  a few months  like 2 he said he was forming
feelings just not sure where he was on them.

on 9/29/2012 he finally agreed to be my boyfriend, so yeah I'm a happy
in a great relationship.

my parents would  think its weird, but we see a future together once
he's done with college=. He's taking in tearier design.

a poem I wrote.

WARNING SEXUAL Content

Future tents
Ginsenshi
~
I look at you
I see with fading sight,  the love in your eyes
It shines bright
~
Not  dimming  as yearspass in my mind
Looking at you
Ever shining bright
Your smile, makes me smile
~
Our in jokes pass bewtween us,
  "It's not like I'm playing with the gear shift."
	"No, but you're playing with my gear shift."
When reading a nice sexy story, I smile at car scenes
the words, gear shift make me smile wide,laughter in my eyes.
~
I know you every part of you, inside and out
When you say you love me, I know it to be true
I can just  be  who I am  with you
~
how you know me so well

you:	Yep.  I'm sitting on the couch, playing games, and then you come
and start cuddling with me.  Then your hand starts getting closer to my
cock an you start rubbing me through my pants.  Then you unzip my pants
and take my cock out and give me a blow job.  Which then becomes me
doing you on the couch, video games forgotten.
me: Yay!  I can't help it that you want to do naughty things to me so badly
You: Exactly.  Now I can't play games without that image in my head. So
I'm always playing games with a hard on.

Simple playfulness like this I love
Everything you can say, I love about you.

That I know every time you use "we" in future tents
We just have to wait, and it well all be true.
~
A house with a
	"Large enough shower for 2 to use comfoerablly,
	A jobb, where I'm with the one I love daily, the office staff  jealous
as all hell
	Because I get the best of both worlds,
	a nice job and maybe a nice long after hours  fun?
	A nice house where we can be us... maybe a child
	We both know we can do better then our own parents
	Not a surprise, a library, a room but with nothing but sharp shiny weapons
	A damn comfrable bed,, A place full of love
	Two large dogs, my guide and a nice home/office dog roaming  the building

~
These are just a few things
In a future tents,
Just waiting to be for -filled
~
Future, past. And  present
like the power of the  Phoenix Gate
In order to activate the Phoenix Gate, one must hold it and speak the
Latin incantation "Deslegrate muri tempi et intervalia!" (
This translates roughly to "Burn down walls of space and time!")
Afterwards, a ball of fire will appear and teleport the speaker and
anyone close enough to him or her to whatever time and place the speaker
had envisioned.
~
with this in mind don't we  wish we had this magic ?
Or maybe.....  more modern tech?
adream is  to be near you with no limit
Hearing in the back of my mind,
“Get as much time as you can, its limited
~
So this writing comes to a end,
I know you and I wish the same

~