[nagdu] new dog, new surroundings, boredom

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:12:59 UTC 2013

I hate working in the snow, especially in a new area with a new dog. Do you have someone who would be willing to help you relatively soon? If so, it might not be a bad idea to wait for them. However, if you won't get any help for a while, you might want to do a short walk just to see how it goes.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Snow is difficult to work through.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs