[nagdu] new dog, new surroundings, boredom

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 21:47:46 UTC 2013

Hi Bibi,

Thanks for the reply and help.
Are you going to the Mile Hi meeting on the 12th at Al jr.'s, since the
location has changed from Crown Lanes? I think you are a member.
If so, how are you going?
They live out near Chambers and Evans, bus route 153. I am not familiar with
that area AT all, but thought before I decided what kind of transportation
to take, I would see who was going, and how they were going.
This will be my first time to attend, but I really want to meet others,
learn life stories, and expand my world a bit.
This would be a good way to talk to you about this email, my dog, my
situation, and a lot of other things.
Alas, one thing at a time. Getting my way around town is a priority. I used
to live at W 1st and Knox Ct, but now live in Lakewood near W 1st and
Wadsworth - a much busier and less pedestrian friendly area.
Anyway, first things, are you going to the 12th meeting?

Daniel and Cass

Daniel Sweeney
Lakewood, CO