[nagdu] new dog, new surroundings, boredom

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 09:53:08 UTC 2013

Hi, Daniel,
I would use your cane and heel her, until you have patterned your pup.
Take it slow as the two of you are still new.
When you do begin the patterning training, do one block at a time and then have her work so she understands what you're wanting her to do.
When Odie and I came home, we weren't able to do a whole lot either eight years ago, thanks to a big snow storm.
By Monday evening on April 11, 2005, we were able to get out some and do some work.
If you don't mind me asking,do you still live in Denver, CO and what area are you in?
I live in the downtown Denver, Colorado area.
Feel free to contact me off list if you like to at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
if you feel that you may have more questions.
*Smiles*
Congrads to you and your new four-legged furry partner and may the two of you have more years to come as a team.
Bibi