[nagdu] sorry

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 23:02:58 UTC 2013

Hi, Daniel,
no problem and I've made that mistake over many times when it would come to emailing.
To respond to an individual off list, do control R for reply, shift tab to go backwards until you hear your edit field.
Once you're in the edit field, do control A to select the original address and then delete it upon putting in my email address.
If you don't have it in your address book, it is:
orleans24 at comcast.net
When you emailme me off list, I'll be happy to answer your question.
*Smiles*
This is to avoid clogging up the list with unnecessary messages.
I still look forward to chatting with you.
Blessings,
Bibi